Enjoy the beautiful Arizona Sonoran sunsets, national parks, and museums that are all surrounded by five distinct mountain ranges. Just some of the Tucson attractions are:
· The Pride of Tucson is our own University of Arizona located downtown.
· Tucson’s clear skies are ideal to host Kitt Peak, the world’s largest National Observatory.
· Pima Air and Space Museum.
· Trip Advisor’s #1 Tucson Attraction – the Sonoran Desert Museum.
· Saguaro National Park.
· The ancient architecture of Mission San Xavier del Bac by Father Kino.
· National Gem Show every February.
· Trip Advisor’s #1 Tucson Attraction – the Sonoran Desert Museum
· Visit the surrounding towns of Tombstone, Bisbee, and Tubac.
Home of over 30 world class golf courses including:
· The Jack Nicklaus designed Ritz Carlton at Dove Mountain Golf Course
· The M Group’s Stone Canyon
· Escalante’s GALLERY Golf Club
· Lowe’s Ventana Resort
· Hilton El Conquistador
· The Omni International
· JW Marriott Star Pass Resort
· Sewailo Golf Club at the Casino Del Sol Resort.